Terms of Service last modified April 27, 2010, 9:39:02 pm
LittlePic reserves the right to remove or replace any files that compromise the security of the server, or are otherwise malignant. The following types of files may not be uploaded under any circumstances:
• Files that are pornographic. This includes, but is not limited to, files depicting genitalia, or nudity(again, partial, such as cleavage is okay, but NOT full nudity. No Male genitalia of any sort.
• Files that infringe on the copyrights of any entity. This includes, but is not limited to, copyrighted photographs, as well as files for which user lacks usage and distribution permissions.
• Files that are illegal and/or are in violation of any United States laws, laws pertaining to digital content usage in the United States Federal Government.
Uploading any type of the above-mentioned files will result in:
• The immediate termination of user's ability to use LittlePic or any of its provided services.
• The deletion of any images that user has uploaded to LittlePic.
• Possible prosecution.
This will be effective immediately upon detection of any violations listed above, with perpetual duration, at the discretion of LittlePic. If a file is deleted, user may not attempt to upload it again.
The types of files can be uploaded to our site! :
•Images such as banners for forum signatures and the sort.
•Banners for advertisements (only for a quick solution to hosting, NOT to store additional files from one's own website simply because they ran out of room or do not want to use THEIR bandwidth. No way.
•Any kind of graphic design (as long as it does not go against our terms of what not to post) that you want to host to show off anywhere.
•Icons and smilies and the like.
•Just plain images you want to host!
•Anything else that was not mentioned (that I cannot think of) that does not go against our above terms of what is not acceptable. Any questions use the contact page and contact to ask any questions you may have.
These Terms of Service are subject to change without prior warning. By using LittlePic, user agrees not to involve LittlePic in any type of lawsuit or counter suit if LittlePic or any third party proceeds to take legal action against user for violations of these Terms of Service. LittlePic directs full legal responsibility of the contents of the files that are uploaded to LittlePic to individual users, and will cooperate with legal teams and government entities in the case that uploaded files are deemed to be in violation of these Terms of Service.
All files are © to their respective owners · All other content is © LittlePic. LittlePic is not responsible for the content any uploaded files, nor is it in affiliation with any entities that may be represented in the uploaded files.